Creating a Vintage hair style is easy – you will need:
- To pick up a dress model that was popular not less than 20 years ago;
- Renew this model to suit modern fashion tendencies in fabric and accessories;
- Create pastel make-up with colors that match the dress;
- Choose accessories and jewelry that add charm to the image. You may want to have a handbag and shoes of the style popular in the same time period as your dress;
To create a Vintage hair style, follow these steps:
- Wash and condition you hair;
- Make it air or blow dry;
- Apply some styling mousse, and blow dry the hair for 3-5 min to remove any signs of uncontrollable hair;
- Create any Vintage hair style that will match your dress.
Vintage retro style is very beautiful and remarkable for any occasions, especially prom. It creates a mysterious air around you, adds to your personality special charm and loveliness. It is very easy to create, and it really distinguishes you.